Premier Martial Arts Frisco Programs:
A+ After School Program
– We pick up students from Little Elm ISD and Frisco ISD, bring them to our studio where they can work on homework, eat a snack and complete
all Martial Arts Training!
– We offer summer camp ALL SUMMER LONG! Our summer camp is fun, action packed and includes games, activities, crafts, field trips and all
Martial Arts Training!
– This is a program we offer for students who elected to do E-learning this school year. During this camp, we monitor to ensure each student is
getting their required school work done. We also incorporate extra learning objectives such as community service projects, balancing a
checkbook and more!
Adult Krav Maga and Personal Protection (C.O.B.R.A.)
– This is an adults only program where you can learn crucial self defense techniques that can be used in a variety of different real world
scenarios such as car jacking, active shooter, rape, robbery, and more!
Kids and Adults Martial Arts
– Learn Self Defense while improving key personal development skills such as Confidence, Self Discipline, Respect and more all while working towards the ultimate goal of achieving a Black Belt.
Women's Self Defense
– This is a Specialty course that we run for adult women only where we teach vital self defense for specific situations such as assault and rape.
– Have your next birthday party with us here where your child can be the star of the show with Martial Arts games prizes and activities, an
AMAZING Martial Arts class, Ninja Goodie Boxes, Pizza and drinks, and your child can cut their cake with a REAL SAMURAI SWORD!
Parents Night Out
– We run monthly Parents Night Out's where your child can come have a fun evening out with dinner included. Each month is a different fun and exciting theme. They will do fun games, activities and earn cool prizes while you go out and have a kid-free evening!
Meet Our Owners
Owners are Mike and Meagen Vaughn. Together, they have 7 kids and 5 grand kids. 4 of their kids work here and all 5 grand kids train. Shihan Mike Vaughn is a 6th Degree Black Belt and has been training in the Martial Arts for over 32 years. He is the founder of our Kenju-Ryu Style of Martial Arts. He studied Kenpo under Shihan Chamberlain and Jui Jitsu under Shihan Tad Goble. He began teaching in 1995 and opened his own Martial Arts studio in The Colony, TX in 2000. In 2008, he opened this location in Frisco, TX with his wife, Meagen Vaughn. In 2018, he became apart of the International Premier Martial Arts Franchise.
Mike, Is also a certified and licensed instructor for C.O.B.R.A™ Self Defense Systems. The C.O.B.R.A.™ Self-Defense System is best described as a police academy for civilians. The scenario-based training develops students both physically as well as mentally. Since 2003, the C.O.B.R.A.™ Self-Defense System has proven to be not only a powerful and rewarding experience for students, it has also proven to be a powerful self-defense system.
Why Choose Premier Martial Arts Frisco?
We are COVID SAFE!!!
We follow all CDC guidelines and recommendations to keep all students and families safe including..
-Sanitizing multiple times daily and in between each class
– Limited Class sizes
– Masks worn by spectators and staff
– Social Distancing
Learn Valuable Self Defense!!
Our complete focus is on Self Defense in all age groups from our youngest 3 year old, to our oldest adult. We find interactive and fun ways to teach self defense to the different age levels. We believe Self Defense is extremely important for every person!
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR HAPPY PARENTS ARE SAYING
Premier Martial Arts has been wonderful for my son. It has built his confidence and made him want to get stronger. The skills and drills are age and ability appropriate. It is challenging and he gets so proud of himself when he accomplishes something he has been trying hard at. The teachers are great and communicate the focus for the week, it is easy as a parent to practice and reinforce those skills at home. It is a small Dojo and I love that because the teachers and staff know the expectations and hold the students accountable. I am very pleased with our experience (2 years) there.
My husband looked at several dojos before deciding to send our kids to Premier. We are thrilled with their knowledge, disciplined approach and connection to the students. Our daughter's confidence has noticeably increased. She is wants all her friends to join her class.
The staff is absolutely wonderful! My child has had the opportunity to experience great instructors with age appropriate training sessions. She has been attending 3 years and counting as she absolutely loves this place!